Mass tort lawsuits are a great way for law firms to expand their client base, obtain more cases, and maximize their overall profit margins. However, effectively promoting a mass tort campaign can be an extremely involved and time-consuming process – especially when a firm attempts to tackle the nuances of digital marketing alone. Now, more than ever, the success of media-based mass tort campaigns depends on understanding how a variety of online algorithms work.
Now, what exactly are algorithms? In social media, an algorithm is simply a set of rules that defines the online content you see, and when you see it. On the internet, they’re everywhere – they organize social media pages, search engine results, and even influence the kind of advertisements you see on streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, and more.
The internet is a vast expanse of seemingly infinite content, and it can be extremely frustrating for a law firm to cultivate a well-grounded online presence. That’s where we come in. By systematically exploring, dissecting, and examining online algorithms, we’ve been able to maintain our position at the legal marketing industry’s forefront for well over a decade. Using a wide variety of cutting-edge SEO techniques, innovative digital marketing tactics, and in-depth user analytics, we figure out how to make these online algorithms work for our clients – allowing them to effectively make their mark in an ever-expanding online world.
As a full-service, solutions-driven legal marketing and case procurement firm, our main goal is to connect you with high-quality case leads, expand your client base, extend your business reach, and ultimately maximize your overall profit margins. In order to effectively do this, we employ a wide variety of digital marketing strategies to spread awareness and garner interest for your firm. Some of the services we provide include:
- Custom web design – Our team of highly skilled web designers and developers will design a personalized mobile-compatible website for your firm, allowing you to incorporate the most important aspects of your business within its infrastructure.
- Paid content promotion – Many online platforms, such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, allow you to promote your content to your target demographics – effectively increasing the success of your campaign. Traditional marketing mediums, such as television and radio, can help you cast a wider net and reach demographics you would otherwise miss.
- Inbound and outbound marketing – Outbound marketing techniques are more aggressive and push the relevant messaging to a large number of people. Inbound marketing techniques are more strategic, targeting specific demographics that are significantly more likely to express interest in what’s being advertised. Depending on the type of approach your firm would like to pursue, we can develop a custom marketing strategy to coincide with your goals.
- Telemarketing services – Our in-house call support teams play a critical role in converting curious callers into qualified customers. By treating every caller as a valued potential client, we establish strong foundations for fruitful business relationships.
- Social media marketing services – Over the years, social media has become a critical digital marketing tool. When used strategically, it’s an extremely effective method of expanding your online audience, establishing credibility for your firm, and increasing your number of cases.
- Attorney blog services – By keeping your online audience informed with the latest news updates from the legal industry, you’re creating a feedback loop that continually brings them back for more content. Additionally, whenever a user runs an online search for a specific legal subject, your firm’s corresponding blog is more likely to show up in the results. Essentially, the more blogs you have linked to your website, the more likely one of your pages is to come up within a user’s search results.
- Reputation management – Establishing credibility for your firm is key in building high-quality business relationships. When seeking legal representation, one of the first things a potential client does is consider their options. If one law firm has a higher volume of reviews and a larger number of positive reviews than another, then that law firm is going to be perceived as more credible. By optimizing your reviews on Yelp, Google, and more, our team will effectively position you as a trustworthy resource for infallible legal representation.
- Video production – If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth so much more. Our highly skilled in-house film production team will highlight your firm’s strengths to create an engaging video advertisement that carries the potential to significantly expand your client base over time.
Analyzing Data and Replicating Our Successes
Throughout the years, we’ve learned that one of the most effective methods of optimizing the case lead generation process is by learning from past experiences. In order to do this, we construct data profiles that detail every aspect of a potential client’s engagement with your firm – including how they first heard of your practice, what online platform they were on, and whether or not they were successfully converted into a viable case lead. From the moment a user interacts with your firm to the day they’re streamlined through your client network, we’re collecting critical data on how to replicate our positive outcomes and minimize our negative ones.
By analyzing past user behavior, we’re able to create accurate projections of how they’ll behave in the future. There are several benefits to this approach, including being able to discern who your target audience is, the kind of legal solutions they need, and whether or not your firm can serve them.
Our Multi-Platform Approach
When it comes to marketing mass tort campaigns, social media plays an extremely important role. According to a 2018 report from Review42, internet users spend an average of 142 minutes a day on social media. Within that seemingly small amount of time, users are exposed to hundreds of online advertisements across various social media platforms.
At Mass Tort Alliance, we take the time to discover which social media platforms are most effective in generating leads for your firm. To discern this, we start off by casting a wide net – meaning, we place advertisements on almost every social media platform available. This includes Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and more. Then, we analyze user interaction with these advertisements. By tracking the ad’s performance, we’re able to gauge exactly what kind of adjustments we need to make in order to improve user engagement, capture their interest, and ultimately convert them into high-quality case leads. Last, we hone-in on which platforms are performing best, and invest our resources in targeting those specific markets – effectively maximizing the returns on your marketing investment.
This innovative approach is what allows us to deliver quality case leads to your network at a mere fraction of our competitor’s prices. By casting a wide net to gauge the market and then systematically whittling down our prospects down to the most promising ones, we save a significant amount of time and energy for us – as well as money for you.
Digital Marketing Strategies for Every Budget
While casting a wide net to gauge the market may not seem like a very cost-effective strategy, it’s actually an incredibly useful method of conserving resources and obtaining a maximum return on your investment. We start off with a minimal budget on each platform in order to quickly figure out what isn’t working for your firm. Then, when we uncover what platforms are producing the best results, we begin to invest larger portions of our budget within those prospects. Even if you’re a smaller-scale local firm working off a minimal budget, we can still develop an effective marketing strategy that will deliver results for you.
Maximizing Your Investment
Pursuing case leads on mass tort lawsuits has never been more promising; with the advent of the internet, launching a successful multi-platform marketing campaign is one of the easiest ways to ramp up the volume of your cases without sacrificing a significant amount of time or money. Whether you’re looking to optimize your limited budget or catalyze a limitless return on your investment, your most business-savvy approach is to pursue a multi-platform marketing campaign – trust us when we say that the possibilities are truly endless.
Customizing Your Experience
When constructing your mass tort campaign strategy, we’re committed to incorporating your feedback throughout every step in the process. From graphics to content and everything in between, we’re prepared to accommodate every aspect of your firm’s marketing needs. As a data-driven company, we’re obsessed with keeping track of the numbers. We’ll collaborate closely with your legal team to discern what digital marketing strategies are producing the best results for your firm, allowing you to stay completely informed and up-to-date on our progress.
Whether you’re looking to construct a mass-tort marketing campaign from the ground up or simply looking to optimize your current one, you can trust that Mass Tort Alliance is dedicated to helping you achieve success. To learn more about our services and how we can help you create a dynamic, engaging online campaign, contact our offices to schedule a free consultation with one of our skilled digital marketing specialists. Together, we’ll lay out a tangible strategy on how to best achieve your goals.