Advertising for a mass tort is no easy undertaking, as your law firm probably knows well. When you are spearheading a massive civil action, you have to try to reach out to possible victims across the country.
Types of mass torts that attorneys often need to advertise for include:
- Prescription medicines
- Defective products
- Birth control side effects
- Breast implant issues
To reach everyone who may have been affected by the defect or harmful action your mass tort centers around, you will have to advertise through many different mediums, including digital advertising, radio, print ads, and television. For television ads, the pros at Mass Tort Alliance can help you create a campaign that effectively advertises your mass tort and reaches more people. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
How Television Advertising Is Effective for Finding Mass Tort Participants
When filing a mass tort, you are often advertising to a wide and diverse group of people that may not use all forms of media to get information. While digital marketing has been proven to be wildly effective in most situations, it does not always reach every single demographic. You will have to cover all mediums to be able to get a wide sample of participants in your mass tort.
Television commercials are an incredibly effective way to get your message in front of more people. Indeed, there is a trend of people cutting the cable cord in lieu of streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+, but an overwhelming amount of people in the United States still subscribe to a cable TV service.
In 2018, according to Forbes, more than 300 million people still watched television and had access to it, which was actually a 0.9 percent increase over 2017. Additionally, 96.5 percent of TVs in this country receive some sort of television signal, while only 77 percent of people accessed the internet in some way, including social media sites. The penetration of television ads can thus be assumed to be much higher and more effective than advertising on the internet alone. Other reasons television ads are effective include:
- People may be more likely to watch your television commercial. Overall, someone watching TV knows that after your commercial, their show will come back on, and they may be more likely to pay attention to the ad knowing that they could otherwise potentially miss part of their show.
- Your ad will stand out more on TV. Online ads that aren’t effectively targeted often get caught up in the noise of everything else going on while someone scrolls through their social media newsfeed. On TV, you have a captive audience – people want to watch whatever programming is on at the time, so they will be there in front of the screen when your mass tort commercial pops up and grabs their attention.
- Often, people watch TV as a way to relax or wind down. They are tired of staring at a computer screen all day and do not want to be online looking at anything. Hitting them with an ad during their downtime might make them more likely to stop what they are doing and watch the commercial so they can follow up with your law firm.
- Television ads often seem more legitimate than online ads. Television has been around much longer than social media, and people know that paying for a television ad is a significant investment. You can reach the people you want with an ad that looks professional and polished so that they can call your law firm to discuss the mass tort and how their claim may fit into your plans.
With the reach of television and the legitimacy of television ads, it is safe to assume that you may end up getting a decent amount of qualified leads from airing your television commercial, whether you air it locally, regionally, or nationally.
Why Your Law Firm Can Benefit from Hiring Advertising Professionals
Creating a commercial requires expertise and working with advertising professionals who have worked to hone their craft. A marketing expert can assess your law firm, look at its strengths and weaknesses, and then propose an advertising plan that fits your firm’s culture and shows off what is unique about you.
At Mass Tort Alliance, we help you craft a tone in your advertising that shows you care about the respondents to your commercial and what they have gone through as a result of the defective product, prescription medicine, or anything else for which you may have grounds for a mass tort. We also ensure that anything in your advertising sounds ethical and presents your firm in the best light in order to establish a level of trust, while presenting your message as succinctly as possible.
Planning a massive advertising campaign requires a lot of knowledge of how television, internet advertising, and radio advertising work. We will work with you to determine a budget and plan out the best times and ways to advertise in order to maximize your spending power so you can reach people who may need to be a part of your mass tort.
Contact the Mass Tort Advertising Experts for a Consultation
At Mass Tort Alliance, we use our expertise to help law firms advertise for their mass torts and create marketing campaigns that will provide you with the best return on investment possible. If you are looking for a marketing agency to help you, we are ready to take your call. Contact us today to set up your consultation. We work with clients across the country to help them reach the people that need to see them.